I am currently working on a game due in just a few days. It's a contest to create a game in 2 weeks. I started a little late, as it took some convincing from Steveth45 to help me decide to do something. Then I had to figure out what I wanted to do and learn all sorts of new types of programming. I had never written a game before.
I decided to use Visual Studio C# Express 2005 with the just recently released XNA graphics/gaming API. It was released just days ago, so not only am I spending time learning it and ramping up, but the rest of the world is too.
Anyway, I am getting along fairly well with the game. It may not be completed by Saturday, but it has been a HUGE learning experience for me and that makes it all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment