now an official owner of the Torque game engine from Garage Games. Wheeee! If you look over my past entries, you may recall I was involved in a "game in two weeks contest". I participated once again this year. The competition was bigger and better than the year before. The games this year were really well done, adding a totally new level to the competition. I was happy to find out I won 1st place for "Best Original Concept". The prize: Garage Game's Torque Game Engine (TGE). A game tool for creating 3-D games.In addition, I also picked up Torque Game Builder (TGB). A game tool for creating 2-D games.
I've been spending the last few weeks learning the tools and having a fun time getting acquainted with them. This is all new to me as I really have not done much as far as game programming. I have only done the two games for the contest.
No comments:
Post a Comment