Monday, February 07, 2005

Back in MO

Well, I had to go back to southeast Missouri this week. I was just there in December (for nearly 3 weeks). We installed a new edger for a mill and they have been having some issues with it, so I'm here to monitor the situation and resolve the problems. It seemed apparent someone was going to be heading out here, and I figured it would most likely be me.

It turns out, the timing for this works well with what just happened last weekend at the Men's Retreat. I'm out here by myself, on my own this time. I have the opportunity to take the time to think and to really pray about the weekend.

I brought my camera this time. Hopefully the weather will clear up.

Below is a picture of the plane I flew from Denver to St. Louis.


No comments: